Saturday, April 11, 2009

What's Going on in There?

I have a link for this book at the bottom of the page because it is a GREAT book if you are a geek like me and want to know why, why, why. I bought this book when I pregnant with my first baby (my daughter) because I was fascinated by what could be going on with this little developing life. It is about brain development from conception to 5 years old. It provides technical answers that are easily understandable by the average person. I learned so much from this book and continue to do so, especially as I educate myself on neurological disorders and need to revisit what we know about the brain's development. It is helpful to understand how much we know, and what we think we know, about the human brain. We really don't know much. We are mostly guessing. Comforting, isn't it? :)

1 comment:

  1. Becky,

    I am going to do a quick write up on my blog
    about yours to inform anyone that reads mine to check your out if they have someone with autism in there family ----

    great network and support --

    ReplyDelete