Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to my blog

My dear, dear friend Connie suggested I do something like this and it immediately clicked with me. So, today my blog is born. Just as any newborn, I THINK I know what it will look and be like, but these things tend to take on a life of their own :) My intention is to:
Write about daily happenings in my family's life with our 8 year old daughter who has been diagnosed with Autism.
Write about the various books and articles I read about Autism and provide links to them for you.
Avoid giving any advice or direction beyond things like "deep breathe," or "take better care of yourself," which will mostly be directed at myself anyway.
Answer any posts or email the readers of my little blog may have.

Have a lovely Palm Sunday. I will be back soon.

Becky

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting already. I look forward to learning more about autism and keeping closer tabs on your journey. Thanks for spending the weekend with us. It was all good. BTW, you left your hat here. I'll ship out. love you. c.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. Keep it coming. I'll be sure to check your blog often. Take care. A.K.

    ReplyDelete