Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kudos

I am amazed at the patience Elizabeth displays. I can only guess at how difficult it is to function with her limitations and the things we ask of her on a daily basis can be very difficult for her to endure. But the thing that impresses me the most is that she has yet to take a serious shot at maiming her little brother :)

He runs and talks and screams and follows her around and demands attention from mom and dad and takes her toys and has passed her up on so many developmental milestones...I can see her frustration at times and I realize she could lose her cool much more often than she does. I am so proud of her when she bides her time, realizing that the little creature does go to bed early or that she will get her one on one time and then she seems so grateful for it. Kudos to my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment